منتديات تخاطب: ملتقى الفلاسفة واللسانيين واللغويين والأدباء والمثقفين
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة
تسجيلك في هذا المنتدى يأخذ منك لحظات ولكنه يعطيك امتيازات خاصة كالنسخ والتحميل والتعليق
وإضافة موضوع جديد والتخاطب مع الأعضاء ومناقشتهم
فإن لم تكن مسجلا من قبل فيرجى التسجيل، وإن كنت قد سجّلت فتفضّل
بإدخال اسم العضوية

يمكنك الدخول باستخدام حسابك في الفيس بوك

ستحتاج إلى تفعيل حسابك من بريدك الإلكتروني بعد تسجيلك هنا
التسجيل بالأسماء الحقيقية ثنائية أو ثلاثية وباللغة العربيّة فقط
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة
تسجيلك في هذا المنتدى يأخذ منك لحظات ولكنه يعطيك امتيازات خاصة كالنسخ والتحميل والتعليق
وإضافة موضوع جديد والتخاطب مع الأعضاء ومناقشتهم
فإن لم تكن مسجلا من قبل فيرجى التسجيل، وإن كنت قد سجّلت فتفضّل
بإدخال اسم العضوية

يمكنك الدخول باستخدام حسابك في الفيس بوك

ستحتاج إلى تفعيل حسابك من بريدك الإلكتروني بعد تسجيلك هنا
التسجيل بالأسماء الحقيقية ثنائية أو ثلاثية وباللغة العربيّة فقط
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

تهتم بـ الفلسفة والثقافة والإبداع والفكر والنقد واللغة

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
تعلن إدارة المنتديات عن تعيين الأستاذ بلال موقاي نائباً للمدير .... نبارك له هذه الترقية ونرجو من الله أن يوفقه ويعينه على أعبائه الجديدة وهو أهل لها إن شاء الله تعالى
للاطلاع على فهرس الموقع اضغط على منتديات تخاطب ثم انزل أسفله
» هات يدك what is corpus linguistics ? I_icon_minitime2023-12-13, 15:27 من طرف عبدالحكيم ال سنبل» بين «بياجيه» و «تشومسكي» مقـاربة حـول كيفيـة اكتسـاب اللغـةwhat is corpus linguistics ? I_icon_minitime2023-12-03, 20:02 من طرف سدار محمد عابد» نشيد الفجرwhat is corpus linguistics ? I_icon_minitime2023-11-30, 14:48 من طرف عبدالحكيم ال سنبل» الرذ والديناصورwhat is corpus linguistics ? I_icon_minitime2023-11-02, 18:04 من طرف عبدالحكيم ال سنبل» سلاما على غزةwhat is corpus linguistics ? I_icon_minitime2023-11-01, 18:42 من طرف عبدالحكيم ال سنبل» سلاما على غزةwhat is corpus linguistics ? I_icon_minitime2023-11-01, 18:40 من طرف عبدالحكيم ال سنبل» شهد الخلودwhat is corpus linguistics ? I_icon_minitime2023-11-01, 18:35 من طرف عبدالحكيم ال سنبل» تهجيرwhat is corpus linguistics ? I_icon_minitime2023-11-01, 18:23 من طرف عبدالحكيم ال سنبل» تقرير من غزة what is corpus linguistics ? I_icon_minitime2023-11-01, 18:18 من طرف عبدالحكيم ال سنبل» القدس لناwhat is corpus linguistics ? I_icon_minitime2023-11-01, 17:51 من طرف عبدالحكيم ال سنبل» يوم في غزة what is corpus linguistics ? I_icon_minitime2023-11-01, 17:45 من طرف عبدالحكيم ال سنبل» شعب عجبwhat is corpus linguistics ? I_icon_minitime2023-11-01, 17:41 من طرف عبدالحكيم ال سنبل» سمكة تحت التخديرwhat is corpus linguistics ? I_icon_minitime2023-10-07, 15:34 من طرف عبدالحكيم ال سنبل» تجربة حبwhat is corpus linguistics ? I_icon_minitime2023-09-16, 23:25 من طرف عبدالحكيم ال سنبل» زلزال و اعصارwhat is corpus linguistics ? I_icon_minitime2023-09-14, 05:44 من طرف عبدالحكيم ال سنبل

شاطر

what is corpus linguistics ?

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
????
زائر

what is corpus linguistics ? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: what is corpus linguistics ?   what is corpus linguistics ? I_icon_minitime2011-02-10, 19:06

The term corpus ,derived from the Latin word for body ,was first encountered in the 6th century to referto a collectio of legal texts.The term corpus has preserved this initial meaning i.e.a body of text;according to one of the five definitions provided by the Oxford Dictionary ,acorpus is 'the body of written or spoken material upon which a linguistic analysis is based'.Franceis(1992) mentions three main areas in which corpora has traditionally been used :lexicographicalstudies in the creation of dictionaries ,dialectological studies and the creation of grammars.Corpus research continued and even strengthened due to technological advances in computer software.Now it is possible to process texts of several million words in length (Sinclair 1991( .
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
????
زائر

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: what is corpus linguistics ?   what is corpus linguistics ? I_icon_minitime2012-02-07, 08:25

Corpus ,meaning 'a collection of writings', has a plural corpora, although corpuses is increasingly found. In the domain of language and linguistics it has used to refer to a collection of texts of all kinds, written and spoken , which are read and analysed by a computer program designed to produce statistics and sort the material into accessible forms, usually as a screen concordance of consecutive lines with the word being studied(the key word) in the centre of each line. The best known corpora in current use are the British National Corpus, the Cobuild Corpus (Collins-Birmingham University International Language Database),now called the Bank of English. The survey of English Usage (at University College London),and the Oxford English Corpus on which the present work extensively draws.

Source:
-Oxford Pocket Fowler's Modern English Usage
-Oxford University Press, second Edition 2008
????
زائر

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: what is corpus linguistics ?   what is corpus linguistics ? I_icon_minitime2012-09-19, 14:39

What is corpus linguistics?
Corpus linguistics is viewed by some as an empirical method of linguistic analysis and description, using real-life examples of language date stored in corpora as the starting point (Crystal, 1992; Jackson, 2007).(p,29) Corpus linguistics is maturing methodologically (McEnery and Wilson, 2001); it is an approach or methodologically for studying language use (Bowker and Pearson, 2002: 9). Other view corpus linguistics as theory, and so much more than methodology (Sinclair, 1994, 1996, 2001, 2004). Halliday (1993:4) asserts that corpus linguistics 're-unites data gathering and theorizing and this is leading to a qualitative change in our understanding of language'. Teubert and Krishnamurthy (2007), suggest that corpus linguistics is a 'bottom-up' approach that looks at 'the full evidence of the corpus', analyses the evidence with the aim of finding probabilities, trends, patterns, co-occurrences of elements, features or groupings of features. Corpus linguistics is regarded as a new philosophical approach to linguistic enquiry (Tognini - Bonelli, 2001: 1).

A corpus is not just any collection of texts; it is a collection of naturally occurring language texts, chosen to characterize a state or variety of a language (Sinclaire, 1991:171). In other words, a corpus is designed and compiled based on corpus design principles. Sinclair (2005a) details a set of core principles and these are listed below:
1. Corpus contents are selected based on their communicative purpose in the community without regard for the language that they contain.
2. The control of subject matter in the corpus is imposed by the use of external, and not internal, criteria.
3. Only components in the corpus that are designed to be independently contrasted are contrasted (i.e., 'orientation').
4. Criteria determining the structure of the corpus are small in number, separate from each other, and efficient at delineating a corpus that in representative.
5. Samples of language for the corpus, whenever possible, consist of entire texts.)
6. Any information about a text, such as part-of-speech tags and the typography and layout of a printed document, should be stored separately from the plain text (i.e., the words and punctuation of the text) and only merged when needed.
7. The design and composition of the corpus are fully documented with full justifications.
8. The corpus design includes, as target notions, representativeness and balance.
9. The corpus aims for consistency in its components while maintaining adequate coverage.
اروى محمد

القيمة الأصلية

البلد :
السعوديه

عدد المساهمات :

نقاط :

تاريخ التسجيل :
03/01/2014

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: what is corpus linguistics ?   what is corpus linguistics ? I_icon_minitime2014-01-03, 12:21

جميل

what is corpus linguistics ?

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

مواضيع مماثلة

-
» corpus linguistics
» Journal of Linguistics
» A new approatch in Linguistics
» Semantic prosody and corpus linguistics:
» Corpus Linguistics In Birmingham Univeresity

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات تخاطب: ملتقى الفلاسفة واللسانيين واللغويين والأدباء والمثقفين  :: اللغات الأجنبية :: اللسانيات الإنجليزية والأدب الإنجليزي-
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية reddit      

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط منتديات تخاطب: ملتقى الفلاسفة واللسانيين واللغويين والأدباء والمثقفين على موقع حفض الصفحات
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
لا يوجد مستخدم

what is corpus linguistics ? 561574572

فانضموا إليها

Computer Hope
انضم للمعجبين بالمنتدى منذ 28/11/2012
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية
النحو العربية التداولية الحذف ظاهرة اسماعيل بلال مدخل الخيام اللغة قواعد العربي الأشياء محمد مبادئ كتاب اللسانيات ننجز البخاري المعاصر على الخطاب النص النقد موقاي مجلة

حقوق النشر محفوظة لمنتديات تخاطب
المشاركون في منتديات تخاطب وحدهم مسؤولون عن منشوراتهم ولا تتحمل الإدارة ولا المشرفون أي مسؤولية قانونية أوأخلاقية عما ينشر فيها